May 28, 2008
Diasters in the making
In my life as a mom, I have learned there is nothing sweeter than a baby smile that is until they give you those smiles when they are slowly destroying your house. Our Dawniella is now officially learning how to crawl. She has become a master at the roll and scoot and is now up on all fours, rocking away while smiling, and giggling at you. The problem comes that she has discovered that there are lots of things she can now reach. Today I walk into the living room to find her in the process of pulling the doily off of my coffee table. Now that wouldn’t have been to great a problem, except scattered across the table are Lyra’s coloring books, crayons, dollhouse furniture, and a puzzle. Okay, rescue everything no problem right. Not on your life, Dawniella realized I was destroying her fun and broke out in heart broken sobs. Now mommy feels guilty, and then through the storm clouds comes that big smile that says “Gotcha mom”. I love baby smiles, now if I could only make it so I can live with a 4 year olds toy and with a mobile baby I might survive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment