June 25, 2009

In my life as a mom, I know that when you have kids you learn what busy really means and the more kids you have the busier you become. So I don’t know why it seems that this year is the busiest that I have had in a long time. Well it couldn’t be because of…







Cub Scout Pinewood Derby…




(the one in yellow is Andrew)







Chaperoning 3rd grade fieldtrips…












Gardening projects…







Or maybe it was preschool graduation (March & Jack Jelmberg with Lyra). Okay so maybe it was…











The cub Scout fishing pack meeting…




Or the frog in the pond at preschool graduation…




Or finally earning my master’s degree…
Well then the only explanation is chasing the 1 year old…





Through the sand box or the sprinklers whichever she happens to find first (sometimes it’s both!) …




As she unloads my desk drawers (sorry for the blurry picture it was a quick shot). Of course it’s not any of those things, it just life which is what happens when you are making other plans. Thought I’d just give you a quick update on our spring.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I saw your little pond when I was going for a walk! It looks really good!! you did a good job!