Lyra: Lailers (Dawniella’s nickname) do you want to play baby dolls with me.
Lyra: Okay let’s go get the box.
Here they come with Lyra pulling her box of doll clothes and Dawniella pushing it (or at least trying)
Mom: Lyra you can’t play baby dolls in the middle of the walkway, move into the other room where your toys are okay?
Lyra: Mom we need lots of room to play baby dolls.
Mom: Lyra, either mind or put them away.
Lyra: Mom you’re grumpy. Come on Lailers lets move.
Lyra: Lailers you get to be the baby and I’ll be the mommy.
Dawniella: Mama?
It gets very quiet for several minutes and I look over to see this.
I figure that I would see the results soon and pretty soon, here they come.
Lyra: Mom isn’t my baby beautiful?
Mom: (Helplessly laughing) Yes, Lyra she’s beautiful. Let me get the camera.
Mom: Lyra don’t you think that outfit is a little small for Lailers?
Lyra: Of course, not mom, she’s the baby so it has to fit.
Mom: Okay, have fun.
They played this way for about ½ an hour then I walked into the family room, and found…
Well at least the living room was clean.
No comments:
Post a Comment