
In my life as a mom I have found that there is absolutely nothing as sweet nor as uplifting as a baby’s smile. Dawniella has become our smiley girl with a temper. When she’s awake and in a good mood the smiles are pretty much constant, but when even one thing is out of whack in her world she’s the mad baby and she has this cry that makes you think she is totally heart broken. She’s keeping us all on our toes, but that’s what babies are supposed to do.
Anyway it’s been forever since I put anything up so just a quick update. Dawniella is doing well; she got out of the hospital on December 5th and then spent a week at home isolated from the world. We’ve been told to keep an eye on her when she gets congested but more than likely we won’t have another episode in the near future, but it is possible for her to get it again later on. Our Christmas was a lot of fun. Brandt, Lyra, Dawniella and I spent the weekend before Christmas with mom and dad Castleton and then Christmas day with mom and dad Gunter. We then got the rest of the crew until January 6th. My house is always chaotic when everyone is here, but we sure do enjoy them. They did everything from sledding, to building a snow fort, to fireworks on New Year’s, to a bonfire in the burning barrel. We even went roller skating for our January pack meeting, but Brandt lucked out by being at work so only the kids got to see mom on roller skates. I am the Bear den mother so if anybody as tips about cub scouts send them to me please!!! We finished the vacation by blessing Dawniella. If you check out the pictures you will see a beautiful sweater that mom made for her.
Now we’re back in the routine of school, work, and life. Right now Lyra is putting on a fashion show to “I Am a Child of God”. So I’d better go watch her. She says she’s going to make me dinner afterwards, which last time consisted of water and cheerios. Don’t imagine what the mix looked like for very long because it was disgusting, what I won’t do for my kids.
By the way check out the pictures. The first is Dawniella in her blessing dress.

Next is Lyra learning to roller skate. She got pretty good at it by the end of the session.

Third is Dawniella and her smile.

Fourth is Lyra and Dawniella.

Meagan gave the bib to Dawniella for Christmas but I need to add an “S” at the end of sister. The last picture is of Dawniella and Meagan.
No comments:
Post a Comment